It's been a pretty good week around here. We mostly hung around at home during the week besides running a few errands here and there.
On Thursday night we took Ryann, Austyn and our niece Madysen to the Utah County Fair. The girls had a good time on the rides. We all had fun or in Madysen's words "It was a great night." Here are a few pictures of Ryann and Madysen. Poor Austyn doesn't seem to make it into to many pictures these days. 

On Friday night we went to the fair again with just our family. Ryann had a good time watching the rodeo and eating cotton candy. Here are some pictures of her and Austyn at the rodeo. 
Yesterday was a pretty busy day. We had BreeAnn & T's wedding rehearsal in the morning and then we went to lunch at T's parent house. I can't beleive my little sister is getting married. I am so happy for them and wish them the best of luck. I didn't take any pictures at the rehearsal but I took a few of the girls at home before we left.
Here are a few pictures of Austyn in the little red rocking chair at grandma's house. She thought it was pretty funny and would laugh everytime Jamison would set her in it. She is growing so fast!! I cant believe she will be four months next week.
Then last night we went to my cousin McKay's wedding, which was beautiful. It was at his new wife's parents house in their gorgeous backyard. Ryann had a blast playing and dancing with all the kids. Ryann, Macyn and Austyn wore their lemon dresses that we've wanting to get their pictures in all summer. I tried to take a few but the sun was in Austyn's eyes. Oh well.
This is a picture of Austyn and Colter, Hadley & Haylee's litte boy. Who is two months younger than Austyn. They are both chunks.
Ryann, Presley & Macyn
1 comment:
Cute pictures I love the lemon dresses. Hey I think Ryann wants to have a sleep over at Aunt Cindy's house?!?!?! See you guys at the wedding on Wednesday.....Did you see our family pictures Amie took for us?
See ya
Post a Comment