Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall is Here!!

It was another nice weekend for our little family. On Saturday afternoon Jamison and I went on a horse ride up Payson Canyon. It was nice to get in the mountains for a few hours and the leaves were really pretty. We saw a bunch of wild turkeys and a few deer. The horses did really well considering it was only their second time on a trail ride.


Unfortunately, it wasn't such a nice afternoon for Jamison's parents. They babysat for us and Austyn gave them a run for their money. She has turned into quite the momma's girl lately and she cried the whole time we were gone. Needless to say, they had her packed up and waiting at the curb when we got there, just kidding, but I wouldnt of blamed them if they did. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa T. for putting up with her and dont feel bad she has been fussy for everone lately. Ryann was good though and had fun playing with the kids and going to the park with Jeremy.


Here are a few pictures from our ride...




And this last picture is a sneak peek at the soon to be newest addition to the Thornton family (hopefully). His name is Due to be King aka Dewey and he is a gorgeous blue roan shetland pony.

1 comment:

JRC said...

I LOVE the horse ears in your picture! It brings back memories, except Mule ears are much bigger.. The pony is adorable! I can't wait to meet him!