Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another Year Older.

Yesterday was my birthday and we spent the afternoon at Jordan's football game, where he scored another touchdown!! After the game we went to Red Robin for dinner and then back to my parents house for cake. My mom made my favorite cake (thanks mom!!). Here are a few pictures from the day.


This last picture I got from my friend Jennie of our two adorable daughters on a hunting adventure. Ryann always wants to go shopping and Cassidy always wants to go hunting!! That's my little girlie girl for you. But as you can tell she didnt mind the hunting too much.

4 comments:

JRC said...

Happy Birthday! I LOVE Ryanns face in the hunting picture.. :)

Bradyn, Cindy, Peyton and Houston said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brittany. Sorry I didnt call - we had such a busy and stressful week!! We should get together. Let me know if your going to be able to do something this weekend or something... talk to you later - Amie

Hadley, Haylee, Preslie & Colter said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you!!!
Your girls are so dang cute!! I love the leg warms on Austynn, CUTE!!