Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Amie
http://amieshanebrody.blogspot.com

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. http://amieshanebrody.blogspot.com
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Okay so here are six random things about me.
  • I graduated in 1999 from Bingham Highschool.
  • I want to be a barrel racer again someday, hopefully within the next year. I was never really good at it but it is something I love.
  • I love to scrapbook and spend way to much time on the computer.
  • I am a procrastinator.
  • I need to lose about 40 pounds, and am trying weight watchers.
  • I wish I was a better photographer.

Okay now I tag Cindy B., Jennie, Haylee and Lori H. Have fun girls!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey brit its Nicole Ogden i saw your name on cindy blog. Your Family is so cute. It was good seeing you at the rodeo it has been forever. Cute Blog!

DDESPLAZADOS said...

hola x fa sacame de una duda, c omo haces para colocar las imagenes en distinto orden y la del encabezado, gracias johana soto johana_soto@hotmail.com

kaitlyn said...

you are so beautiful, so are your children! your wedding looked amazing.